Latched Creative Inc. is a fast-growing Digital Marketing agency based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We provide high-level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns to businesses across Canada and the United States.
Latched is expanding and is seeking highly motivated, fully remote contract-based SDRs with B2B Sales experience. Preference will be given to candidates with Digital Marketing Agency and SaaS sales experience.
In the SDR role, you’ll be developing your own pipeline of leads and reaching out to prospects via cold phone calls. By leveraging various tools and your expertise, you’ll understand which candidates constitute a good fit for our services, and do everything in your power to take these prospects along a journey to becoming a customer.
You’ll be the right fit if:
- You're comfortable getting on the phone and cold calling prospects
- You have a demonstrable track record of growing companies through consultative selling
- You’re a problem solver and strategic thinker who is resourceful
- Your co-workers see you as a roll-up-your-sleeves and ‘get it done’ person
- Your friends and parents say you’re a good listener
- You figure out how to fix the problem instead of who to blame. Complaining is not in your nature
- You take 100% accountability for your wins and losses
- You command authority naturally as a facilitator of conversations
- You have a career history of successfully beating your quotas, working in the trenches, and building trust with your clients and teammates consistently
- You’re a career agency new business and sales pro
- Or you’re a digital agency owner who’s successfully scaled founder-led sales looking to lean-in to your love for converting prospects into clients
- Or you’re a reformed digital marketing practitioner or strategist turned business strategy and sales consultant
Our Core Values:
- Obsessed with success - winners win mentality
- Five steps ahead of our clients - always be proactive
- Chip away at getting better, one day at a time
- There are no mistakes, only learning lessons